Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is executed by and between Quantative Asset Management HK Ltd., (the “Company”), address: Level 14 24-30 Ice House St, Central, Hong Kong and the Client, a physical or legal person, (the “Client”). The website www.fxstockbroker.com is owned and by FX Stock Broker Ltd
By Opening an Account with FXStockbroker “I Agree” , I am confirming that:
- I have read the following Terms and Conditions, including FXStockBroker’s Policies (including, without limitation, Deposit and Withdrawal Policy, Risk Disclaimer and Risk Disclosure Policy, Acceptable Use Policy, Privacy and Underage Policy).
- I understand all such terms and that these Terms and Conditions, together with all policies are an inseparable part of a binding agreement between me and FXStockbroker (the “Agreement“).
- I am over 18 and the information provided in this application is true and correct and that I will notify FXStockBroker of any material changes.
- FXStockBroker may not be able to ascertain the appropriateness of any product to me, including due to lack of experience or undisclosed information.
- I have entered full, accurate and truthful details, including my residential address and identity.
FXStockBroker may at any time without limitation amend any of the terms set out in this agreement by posting such information on our website.
I confirm that I have an opportunity to trade on a demo platform and/or read a tutorial, and I understand the consequence of how to trade and the RISKS that are involved. In addition I have read and understood the risks that are involved in trading in Binary Options, Forex & CFD’s (“trading“).
By filling the Subscription Form I request and agree to open an account for myself and confirm that I have read and understood all policies and terms including the Risk Disclosure and Terms and Conditions.
FXStockBroker offers access to its website and services to clients that accept the terms and conditions. By using the website you explicitly confirm that you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to them.
Our obligations are subject to any limits or restrictions which we may agree in writing, and any statutory, regulatory, legal or market requirements.
The following terms and conditions apply to all users and in case you require additional information on any of the subjects presented below, feel free to contact our customer support at any time. You must first read and then accept these terms and conditions in order to benefit of the best services provided by and the agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you don’t agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the present agreement, make sure to inform us in writing. If [brand_name] decides to make any amendments they will be posted online and in order to keep trading on the website, you might be asked to accept the new terms.
In order to be eligible to operate your trading with FXStockBroker you must be over the age of 18 and to fully understand the risks involved. You hereby acknowledge that you have the knowledge and experience to trade and understand the risks involved. We can’t be held responsible for any damage or loss and we are not responsible for verifying whether you possess sufficient knowledge or whether your trading choices are wise.
The same conditions apply regarding legal restrictions. You should understand in full that trading, investments and similar operations are regulated in a different way, throughout the world. The fact that you can access our website and use the tools FXStockBroker offers doesn’t necessarily mean that it is legal in your country to do so.
Users accessing this site are required to inform themselves about the jurisdiction restrictions and you are hereby declaring that the funds you are using for trading are not originating from any criminal activity or otherwise breach any law.
Do not abuse the license or services provided to you. By accepting the terms and conditions you will be granted a limited license, but you can’t deep-link to the website or copy and resell the materials appearing on FXStockBroker. The information provided by us should be used entirely for executing transactions inside or within FXStockBroker.
Please note that closing or suspending your account due to a breach of the terms of service and explicitly the Acceptable Use Policy, may entail loss due to the closing of positions.
Do not provide false or inaccurate information. The license granted will be terminated if we notice that the data you provide is not accurate and you will cease to access the services. You agree that FXStockBroker can terminate your access to any of the services offered for online trading at its sole discretion and with or without notice and close your transaction.
The present terms and conditions state that under no circumstances shall FXStockBroker or its employees be liable for lost profits or any kind of damage occurring during trading, due to connection to our website, including negligence. In any proven circumstance, the liability of FXStockBroker is limited to our last monthly commissions received of money you transferred or deposited in your trading account.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Preamble to these terms of service is inseparable part thereof and together with all company policies constitute a binding Agreement between the User and FXStockBroker.
You and any person making use of the Site are referred to hereunder as “User”.
2. By accessing, visiting and/or using this Site, any person so doing (hereinafter: “User”) unequivocally and unreservedly expresses his or her binding agreement to any and all of these Terms and Conditions, constituting a binding agreement between the User and FXStockBroker, and undertakes to fully comply therewith. Any and all activity on, with and/or via this Site shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
BY USING THIS SITE IN ANY WAY YOU CONFIRM YOUR IRREVOCABLE ACCEPTANCE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY OF THE POLICIES – YOU CANNOT USE FXSTOCKBROKER’S SERVICES AND PLEASE STOP USING THIS SITE AT ONCE.
1. Permitted Use: Any User must be aged 18 or older and legally permitted to engage in usage of this Site under the laws applicable to him/her. User represents that he or she has full legal capacity to enter into legally binding agreements. Users may not make commercial and/or serial and/or automated use of this Site. This Site strictly forbids any use of data mining, data gathering, bandwidth theft, offline browsing plug-ins and software and/or download and/or batch download or access and any access via any software except for the main common and official web browsers.
2. Your Account and the Bank Account: Upon receipt of your application, we may carry out credit or other checks as we deem appropriate from time to time including without limit obtaining references from your bank, employer or credit agencies (if applicable). Credit reference agencies will record details of the search irrespective of whether your application proceeds or not. We reserve the right to carry out further credit checks at anytime whilst this Agreement is in force.
3. You acknowledge and accept that we may use credit scoring methods to assess your application. This may affect our decision on whether to accept the application or whether to alter the way in which your Account will operate.
4. You must notify us immediately of any material changes to any of the information set out in your Application Form.
5. In the event that your Application Form is accepted we will open an Account for you and provide you with a user ID and account number. You must not disclose these details to any other person. In the event that you believe that these details are known by a third party then you will notify us immediately. You will assist us in investigating any misuse of your Account.
6. You confirm that we are not obliged to confirm or check the identity of anyone using or quoting your Account.
7. You confirm that we shall be entitled (but not obliged) to make any payments owed to you to one single account for all sums. We may (but are not obliged to) agree to transfer monies to different Bank Accounts. Notwithstanding the fact that we agree to do so, we shall not be liable for any mistakes made by us in the amount transferred provided that the aggregate sum transferred pursuant to this Agreement is correct.
8. Client is the full and ultimate beneficial owner of the funds deposited in the Account and no other person has or will have an interest in the Account. Client cannot and will not grant any right in the Account to other or others.
9. Sign Up Trading Bonuses FXStockBroker FXStation & AlphaPro Platform
1. $30 Sign Up Bonus
The $30.00 Sign Up Bonus is issued to new Clients as a credit upon opening an account and becomes valid once the client deposits a minimum of UD$1000.00 to their account.
Terms & Conditions “USD$30 Sign-Up Trading Bonus-Offer”
This Bonus is open to new Clients who deposit a minimum of $1,000 into their Live trading account with Quantative Asset Management HK LTD who own the brand FXStockbroker (hereinafter ‘FX Stockbroker’) A USD$30.00 Bonus will be deposited into the trading account of the Client, subject to the terms and conditions below. This Offer commences on 1st September 2017 and is valid until the 31st of December 2018.
1. FXStockbroker promotes a $30.00 bonus (hereinafter the ‘Offer’) on all new minimum deposits of $1,000 during the period of the promotion.
The offer is subject to the terms and conditions contained in the present document and subject to all existing term and conditions
2. By opening a live account, and or accepting the terms and conditions within the applicable landing pages and/or client member’s area, the trader is acknowledging that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Offer.
3. The Bonus will be applied to the trading account only after the acceptance of the terms and conditions. They will be credited to the trading account within one business day.
4. This Offer is eligible to new Clients of FXStockbroker who deposit a minimum of $1,000 into their live trading account.
5. The client will be required to trade 20 Standard lots in order for the $30 to be withdraw-able
5.1 Standard lot is deemed as having traded $100,000 of notional volume
6. If the Clients’ account is being managed within a Multi-Account-Manager (MAM), in order to participate in this Offer, the client must register and open a new separate self-directed trading account.
7. This Offer is NOT eligible to clients from restricted countries.
8. The Offer is available for all Base Currency Accounts.
9. The minimum deposit to apply for the Offer is USD 1,000 or currency equivalent. Additional deposits of any amount will not increase the bonus amount by the respective amount deposited. The maximum Credit that can be obtained via the Offer is USD 1,000 or currency equivalent.
10. The maximum leverage offered with this Offer is 400:1.
11. This Offer is limited to one (1) account per Client and per IP address only, regardless of the numbers of accounts held by the client.
12. The Offer amount can be lost.
13. The English version of this document shall supersede, in the incidence of any discrepancy in the terms of this Offer, once translated into other languages.
14. Under no circumstances shall FXStockbroker or ACM Group Ltd be liable for any consequences of any Offer cancellation or decline, including, but not limited to order(s) closure by Stop Out.
15. This Offer cannot be combined with any other Bonus or cash-back based on trading volume which FX Stockbroker may offer.
16. If FXStockbroker suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this Offer, or has acted in bad faith, FXStockbroker reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate from that Client the Offer and, if necessary:
(i) to withhold, cancel and subtract from that Client’s account(s),
(ii) to terminate that Client’s access to services provided by FXStockbroker and/or terminate the contract between FX Stockbroker and the Client for the provision of services
(iii) to block that Client’s Account(s) (however, save it where otherwise required by a relevant authority) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the Offer amount as well as any profits which the Company deems to have been gained via Abusive Behaviour, to the Client.
Where Abusive Behaviour includes but is not limited to:
1. Where a Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) established a trading position or positions which have the purpose or effect of extracting the Credit provided and/ or profits generated by the Offer, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation loss of the Offer or the Client’s capital (or the capital of others).
2. Where the Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) hedges his positions, including without limitation, holding open position(s) in one direction, including by way of illustration only, single or correlated currencies, at given periods, internally (using other trading accounts held with FXStockbroker).
17. In the event an account has open positions or a floating profit/loss and the Offer amount is removed for any reason, FXStockbroker will not be liable for any adverse effects.
18. It is important that Eligible Clients are aware that their risks are not limited to their deposit(s) and that by making a qualifying trade it is possible to lose more than their deposit. In some circumstances, losses may be considerably more than any initial or minimum deposit. FXStockbroker reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, amend or terminate the Offer, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice
18. Scalping is forbidden when trading on our platforms. Our LP’s and Market makers will not tolerate market abuse and will reject these trades.
The term “scalping” is classified as a form of Market Abuse, which is illegal. You will not enter into any Transaction for the purposes of arbitrage, scalping or to exploit any temporal and/or minor inaccuracy in any rate or price.
Any trader suspected in using such a trading method or any other foul use of our platform will have their trading account immediately terminated and all, if any, positions will be made void.
Please note that scalping has no specific time definition. A trader is considered scalping when using a systematic trading strategy of holding micro short-term positions. Please be aware that when examining a scalper- we look at the overall trading activities, rather that just on a certain position.
Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.
10. Force majeure: Whilst we will endeavour to comply with our obligations in a timely manner we will incur no liability whatsoever for any partial or non-performance of our obligations by reason of any cause beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to any communications, systems or computer failure, market default, suspension, failure or closure, or the imposition or change (including a change of interpretation) of any law or governmental or regulatory requirement and we shall not be held liable for any loss you may incur as a result thereof.
Without prejudice to the generality of this clause, the following events shall be considered as an event of force majeure:
1. Where we are (in our opinion) unable to maintain an orderly market as a consequence of civil unrest, terrorism, strikes, riots or power or communication failure;
2. Excessive volatility in the financial markets;
3. Suspension, closure or liquidation of underlying markets.
4. Without prejudice to the generality of this clause, in the event of force majeure we will be entitled to:
1. Alter trading times;
2. Alter the Margin Requirement;
3.Close or cancel any open contracts/positions.
11. Trademarks: Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of FXStockbroker and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Site without the written permission of FXStockbroker.
1. Linking to this Site: Creating or maintaining any link from another Site to any page on this Site, without FXStockbroker’s written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Site or any information or material displayed on this Site in frames or through similar means on another Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Site must comply will all applicable laws, rules and regulations and ethical conduct on the internet.
2. IP and Copyright Notice: All texts, graphics, sounds, information, designs, applications, content, source codes and object code files, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material (hereinafter: “information” or “data“). The information on this Site belongs to FXStockbroker or its respective affiliates and suppliers and may not be copied or used without prior approval. Legal texts are property of RD-Law – Tal Ron, Drihem and Co. Law Firm, under a non-exclusive license to FXStockbroker and its affiliates. All rights reserved. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
12. Islamic Accounts: FXStockBroker provides “Islamic Trading Accounts” to clients following the Muslim Faith. The Islamic Account is also known as a Swap Free Account which incurs no Swap or Interest on overnight positions.
We provide the same trading conditions and access to all market instruments as any of our other trading accounts except clients are unable to trade Crypto CFD’s.
As all accounts are provided on leverage and do incur costs for borrowing funds from our Tier 1 liquidity providers and market makers. We reserve the right to pass these costs to the trader as an administration cost for positions opened longer than (Two Days). These cost are either executed at months end, upon account withdrawal or at our discretion.
Deposit and Withdrawal Policy (WD Policy)
Trading in any investment opportunity that may generate profit requires FXStockbroker’s customers to deposit money on their online account. Profits may be withdrawn from the online account.
Deposits and withdrawals are regulated by this WD policy as well as the generally applicable terms and conditions.
You, the client, have to perform all the deposits from a source (e.g. single bank account). If you want to start trading, you should make sure this account is in your country of residence and in your name. In order to certify that a SWIFT confirmation is authentic, it has to be sent to FXStockbroker to confirm the origin of the money which will be used for trading. If you don’t comply with this WD policy, you may be prevented from depositing the money via Bank/Wire Transfer.
According to generally acceptable AML rules and regulations, withdrawals must be performed only through the same bank account or credit/debit card that you used to deposit the funds.
Unless we agree otherwise, withdrawals from the Account may only be made in the same currency in which the respective deposit was made.
In addition, when you deposit or withdraw money for trading purposes using alternative payment methods, you should be aware that additional fees and restrictions may apply.
Without derogating of the foregoing, FXStockbroker may execute withdrawals to a different facility than the one used for the deposit, subject to Anti Money-Laundering regulations.
Furthermore, when it comes to withdrawals, clients may be required to present additional information and documents.
Turn over requirements: 3 times over without bonus and 30 times over with allocated bonus.
Funds appearing on clients’ account may include agreed or voluntary bonuses and incentives, or any other sums not directly deposited by the Client or gained from trading on account of actually deposited funds (“Non-Deposited Funds“). Please note unless otherwise explicitly agreed, Non-Deposited Funds are not available for withdrawal. Further, due to technical limitations, Non-Deposited Funds may be assigned to Client’s account in certain occasions (for example, for the technical purpose of allowing the closing of positions or an indebted account).
Submitting a Withdrawal Request
In order to process your withdrawal request, you must:
Log into your account. You can do so at the top of this page.
Once logged in, you will be in the “My Account” section. On the left side will appear a menu. Simply click on the “Withdrawals” button.
Simply enter the amount you wish to remove from your account and initiate a withdrawal process. Your account balance will be updated automatically and the funds will be returned to you.
All compliance documentation must have been received and approved by FXStockbroker’s compliance officer in order to proceed with the withdrawal.
Beneficiary Name must match the name on the trading account. Requests to transfer funds to third party will not be processed.
Account holder is required to monitor account regularly, and ensure that available margin exists in the account prior to submitting this request, as such withdrawal may have an impact on existing open positions or trading strategy used.
Typical Withdrawal Processing Time
The time it takes for the money to reach your credit card or bank account that has been used to deposit funds may vary (usually up to five business days). Note that it might take longer for withdrawals to bank accounts due to the additional security procedures in force.
The request will generally be processed by FXStockbroker within 2 business days of receipt. In order to avoid any delays please review your information carefully before submitting your request. FXStockbroker assumes no responsibility for errors or inaccuracies made by the account holder.
Corresponding withdrawals will take 3 to 5 business days to process. FXStockbroker cannot monitor and is not responsible in any way for the client’s Credit Card Company or bank’s internal procedures. Client must follow up with the credit card or respective bank independently.
Funds are released to your credit account once your credit card merchant has debited the funds from our account. This process may take up to 5 business days or more to reflect on your credit card account balance. If you do not have online access to your credit card, it should appear on the next billing statement(s) depending on your card’s billing cycle.
Please note clearly that we are not committed to any time frame and that any additional charges imposed by third parties shall be deducted from the deposit or the withdrawal, as applicable.
Additional Charges: If the receiving bank uses an intermediary bank to send/receive funds, you may incur additional fees charged by the intermediary bank. These charges are usually placed for transmitting the wire for your bank. FXStockbroker is not involved with and nor has any control over these additional fees. Please check with your financial institution for more information.
For Credit card deposits, when you choose an account in a different currency than USD (United States Dollar), your credit card will be debited properly in accordance with amount deposited and the applicable exchange rates. In addition to the exchanged sum deposited, additional credit cards fees may apply (as a result, in such cases you may notice discrepancies between the sum of deposit and the sum charged on your credit card). Customers must accept these slight variations that can occur and won’t try to charge this back.
If you have used a credit card to deposit money, performed online trading and decide to cash in on your winnings, the same credit card must be used.
Amount of withdrawal per credit card is only allowable to an equal amount of money deposited per credit card or less. Greater amounts must be wire-transferred to a bank account.
Your Account may comprise of different currencies. These will be subject to the following conditions:
We may accept payments into the account in different currencies and any payments due to or from us and any net balances on the account shall be reported by us in the respective currency; The account is maintained in US Dollars (“Base Currency“) and any other currency will be converted at the exchange rate existing at the point of conversion (“Exchange Rate“); if the client send funds in another currency than his account’s currency, we will apply an exchange rate to our discretion.
We will generally settle trades or perform any required setoffs and deductions in the relevant currency where the account comprises such currency ledger, save that where such currency balance is insufficient, we may settle trades in any currency using the Exchange Rate.
You declare strict abidance to AML (Anti Money Laundering) regulations. You agree that the Company may implement regulations and procedures to adhere to AML regulations at its sole discretion. Credit card deposits should be made only from personal (non corporate) credit cards registered under your name. Refunds and withdrawals will be executed only to the credit card from which the funds were originally deposited from. The Company at its sole discretion shall have the right to pay amounts above the original deposit to a bank account in your name and held in your country of domicile.
Corporate credit cards will not be accepted.
Depositing by wire shall be made only from a bank account in your country of domicile and from an account in your name. Refunds and withdrawals in case of a deposit by wire shall be executed to the same account where the deposit has originally been wired from.
Please note this policy cannot be exhaustive, and additional conditions or requirements may apply at any time due to regulations and policies, including those set in order to prevent money laundering.
Please note any and all usage of the site and services is subject to the Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time by FXStockbroker, at its sole discretion.
For queries concerning policy matters, please contact us anytime.
On every deposits we will ask our traders to send us for the following documents in order to validate your account, within ten business days.
1. A photocopy of your valid passport, driver’s license, or national identification card
2. A utility bill or bank statement from the last two months with your address clearly shown.
3. A photocopy of the front of the credit card which you used to make your deposit.
* You will need to send us this information for every card you use to make deposit
FXStockbroker doesn’t guarantee that you will be able to access the website at any time and location and it doesn’t make any warranties with respect to the web site content. Without limiting the foregoing, FXStockbroker will not be held responsible for an impossibility of executing trading orders, due to letdowns in the operation of informational systems due to technical faults, which are beyond its control, in cases of technical glitches a FXStockbroker will held responsible for an impossibility of executing trading orders
Refund Terms & Conditions: When you open an account with FXStockbroker the payment will be charged from your credit card for immediately. If you are not satisfied from FXStockbroker trading platform for any reason, you have the right to apply for a refund of your remaining balance. Please note that if you have received a bonus, you will have to follow the bonus T&C. if you decide to Apply for a refund your purchase, all logins and memberships will be deactivated. Please allow up to 48hrs for our customer support team to approach your request. Our support team will contact you to confirm your request or to ask for additional information if needed. All refunds will be issued in the form of payment in which they are made. If you have any questions or concerns we are happy to assist you through our support desk.
Risk Disclosure and Risk Disclaimer Policy
FXStockbroker strives to provide its customers with the best tools for trading, including introductory guidance for the live trading environment and a written daily analysis on the FXStockbroker website. FXStockbroker does not manage or advise on investments. FXStockbroker allows you to trade in highly speculative investments which involve a significant risk of loss. Such trading is not suitable for all investors so you must ensure that you fully understand the risks before trading.
Further, FXStockbroker is not responsible for the accuracy of information or content provided by third parties, including site and information linked to or presented in this website.
For queries concerning policy matters, please go to Terms & Conditions or contact us at anytime.
Acceptable Use Policy
Important:You are hereby advised that any breach of this acceptable use policy or otherwise manipulating, abusing or exploiting FXStockbroker’s online trading services offered to the public, may result in significant monetary and other damages to FXStockbroker and/or third parties, including other users and traders like yourself, and FXStockbroker shall be entitled to seek any remedy available to it hereunder or under law, including an injunctive RELIEF.
Without derogating of the provisions of the following Acceptable Use Policy, any of the following activities are explicitly prohibited and shall be deemed fundamental breach of the Terms of Service
Unauthorized automated access to the services and systems.
Latency exploitation in trading.
Coordinated trade through multiple accounts (including trading in tandem).
Any reverse engineering of the software or the services.
12. Scope of AUP
12.1. The AUP applies to all systems and services offered by FXStockbroker, without exceptions.
12.2. The AUP applies to everyone, including all clients, users and visitors (“User” or “You“).
12.3. The prohibited activities and uses set out in this AUP are not a complete list. If you are unsure about any contemplated action you should contact FXStockbroker immediately.
13. Automated Access
13.1. You may not use, under any circumstances, any software which automatically accesses or operates on FXStockbroker’s systems, websites or systems, unless such software is officially provided by FXStockbroker.
14. Prohibited Activities
14.1. FXStockbroker shall not use, and will take reasonable actions to ensure that no user or third party shall use its systems in any of the following ways:
14.1.1. Fraudulently or in connection with any criminal offense.
14.1.2. To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, or use any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or in breach of copyright, confidence, privacy and/or any other rights
14.1.3. To cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety.
14.1.4. To spam or to send or provide unsolicited advertising or promotional material or, knowingly to receive responses to any spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional material sent or provided by any third party.
14.1.5. In any way which, in FXStockbroker’s reasonable opinion, is or is likely to be detrimental to the provision of the FXStockbroker service to the company or any of FXStockbroker’s or its shareholders’ and/or affiliates’ and/or directors and/or lawyers and/or trustees and/or bankers and/or customers and/or business and/or reputation.
14.1.6. In contravention of any licenses or third party rights.
14.1.7. To attempt to interfere with any FXStockbroker service to any user, host or network this includes without limitation:
184.108.40.206. Flooding of networks;
220.127.116.11. DOS (denial of service) attacks of any sort;
18.104.22.168. Deliberate attempts to overload a service and attempts to crash a host;
22.214.171.124. Any attempt to abuse, manipulate or benefit of an error, software bug, security backdoor or breach, latency differences;
126.96.36.199. Resale of services;
188.8.131.52. Any sort of automated, cooperative or multi-user operation (explicitly including tandem-trading) to circumvent or exploit the services or systems;
184.108.40.206. For transmitting E-mails, code or files which contain computer viruses or corrupted data or Trojan horses or tools which compromise the security of web sites or user data. This explicitly includes spyware and malware of any sort.
You acknowledge and agree that the list of prohibited activities set out in clause 2.1 is a non-exhaustive list. FXStockbroker reserves the right to cancel any deal and/or hold and offset any funds and/or demand any fund or right due to inacceptable use of its services, taking advantage of mistakes or abusing its systems.
14.3. You will not allow use of the System or access to any person who is not a Client and will not copy, distribute, publish, transmit, display, modify, prepare derivative works based on, report or otherwise use the system in whole or in part for the use of any other person.
14.4. The trademarks and logos displayed on the system are registered trademarks of FXStockbroker and/or respective persons. Any use of such trademarks may only be allowed after the written consent has been obtained.
15. Network Security
15.1. You shall not:
15.1.1. Violate or attempt to violate FXStockbroker’s security or attempt to interfere or interfere with FXStockbroker’s networks, authentication measures, servers or equipment.
15.1.2. Attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account which includes accessing data not intended to the recipient, logging onto a server where access is not authorized or probing the security of other networks.
15.1.3. Attempt to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to you through FXStockbroker’s System and/or services.
16. Violation of this AUP
16.1. FXStockbroker shall be entitled to take organisational, automated and discretionary measures to ensure compliance with this AUP and all other rules and policies by all users.
16.2. Any right of FXStockbroker hereunder, explicitly including the right to impose a sanction, shall not be deemed as to obligate Quantative Asset Management Ltd., in any way to exercise such right (or impose such sanction).
16.3. Failure to exercise any right of FXStockbroker herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such right, including the imposition of a specific sanction.
16.4. FXStockbroker may stop any person from accessing the System and may take such adequate measures as FXStockbroker deems necessary to prevent such access, if FXStockbroker becomes aware of any circumstances which give reason to believe that a login is being misused.
16.5. If you or any other person violate any term of this AUP, FXStockbroker may, without notice to Quantative Asset Management Ltd., and without any liability to Quantative Asset Management Ltd., and/or its Clients and/or any other party:
16.5.1. Require clarifications, authentications, documentations or other proof or details relevant to an investigation.
16.5.2. Prevent Client access to the System for good cause at its discretion.
16.5.3. Repair, rectify and/or rollback client transactions to perform restitution for and by FXStockbroker’s or third party.
16.5.4. Offset, deduct and/or confiscate funds and/or information as required at its discretion in accordance with law and/or any court order or instructions from a competent investigative or law enforcement authority.
16.5.5. Suspend or terminate FXStockbroker’s use of its systems and/or service; or
16.5.6. Take any action as it considers appropriate.
For the avoidance of doubt, the exercise by Quantative Asset Management Ltd., of its rights hereunder will not require FXStockbroker to compensate the user for loss of access to the FXStockbroker’s System and service.
1. A violation of this AUP by a person having only indirect access to the FXStockbroker service through you, will be considered a violation by you, including whether or not the violation was in with your knowledge or consent. You are responsible for any and all actions of its Clients to whom it directly or indirectly provides its services.
2. FXStockbroker may cooperate with system administrators or other network or computing services providers to enforce this AUP or a policy of another provider.
3. FXStockbroker may involve, and will cooperate with, law enforcement if criminal activity is suspected.
Please note this policy cannot be exhaustive, and additional conditions or requirements may apply at any time due to technological changes, experience, regulations and policies, including those set in order to prevent money laundering. This AUP is subject to change at FXStockbroker’s sole discretion at any time and any change is effective when posted on FXStockbroker’s website or otherwise made known to FXStockbroker.
Please note any and all usage of the site and services is subject to the Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time by FXStockbroker, at its sole discretion.
For queries concerning policy matters, please contact us at anytime.
We are using security measures and encryption systems, to make sure interaction with our website is smooth and safe. All transactions are performed under secured protocols, using the username and password chosen and guarded by you; the chances of someone else trading in your name are extremely low.
Keeping your password safe: You should make sure that you don’t share the password with anyone and remember that FXStockbroker’s personnel will never ask you for the password. If this happens and someone claims to be working for FXStockbroker, don’t provide them with any information and make sure you notify our customer service at once. Pick a password that is hard to intercept and change it every couple of months. Also remember to log out as soon as you stop trading with FXStockbroker, whenever you leave the computer and after every session.
The first step to start trading is to open an account and this process, simple as it is, requires you to enter some personal data such as your first and last name, email and phone number. Additional details, as well as proof of identity may be required of you at any time. FXStockbroker will maintain the privacy of all your personal data we collect, including age, occupation or marital status. You may be required to provide the copies of ID, passport and photograph, in accordance with any policies, laws or regulations that require such documents to be delivered. Furthermore, in some jurisdiction you may also need to submit financial information, investment experience and risk tolerance, all as may be required under law.
In order to have unrestricted access to the trading account and be able to trade with ease, these documents and information may be required. There is no obligation on your part to submit them, but if you don’t, you won’t be able to open the account and trade online. Additionally, it is important to keep us informed about your personal data as soon as something important changes, so your profile will always be up to date, and as required under any law.
Underage and Child Privacy
By using this website you state and represent that you are over the age of 18 or any agree restriction applicable in your jurisdiction in order to participate in trading, as any laws applicable to your may dictate. If you are under aged and entered the site by mistake, you should stop using the website and inform us promptly and we will conform with the applicable laws and regulations that apply to you and your personal information.
Regardless of the foregoing, in order to protect child privacy, we never knowingly collect or maintain information from users under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13. Should Website ever collect or maintain any such information, it will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and any other applicable law, under the appropriate jurisdiction.
Please note any and all usage of the site and services is subject to the Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time by FXStockbroker, at its sole discretion.
You may not use our services if you are residing in any of the following countries: Iran, North Korea,Syria or Yemen. This list is not exhaustive and we may in our sole discretion decide to discontinue or restrict our services in other countries at any time and without prior notice. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your FXStockbroker Account at any time if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law or in order to comply with recommendations issued by a relevant government authority or recognized body for the prevention of financial crime.
It is against the law to solicit U.S. persons to buy and sell commodity options, even if they are called ‘prediction’ contracts, unless they are listed for trading and traded on a CFTC-registered exchange or unless legally exempt.
For queries concerning policy matters, please contact us at anytime.
Governing Law and Exclusive Courts
This Agreement will be governed by in accordance with the laws of UK without regard to its choice of law principles. Any legal action or proceeding arising in connection with this Agreement will be brought exclusively in courts of UK, and the parties irrevocably consent to such personal jurisdiction and venue.
KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER
Know your customer policies have become increasingly important worldwide lately, especially among banks and other financial institutions, in order to prevent identity theft, money laundering, financial fraud and terrorist activity.
FXStockbroker holds a zero tolerance fraud policy, and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
FXStockbroker aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from you, including your preferred deposit method.
When you deposit funds we will require the following documents
• A copy of your valid passport with the signature page
• Copies of your credit cards, used to make the deposit (Front side with only the 4 last digits visible, back side with the CVV covered).
• A copy of a recent utility bill in your name and address
• A signed purchase history of your online transactions
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org
When do I need to provide these documents?
We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as you can, in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit.
Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or trades.
Please note that if we will not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account. We will notify you on such event via our system.
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents, or take a high quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpegs, then send it to us via mail to email@example.com
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
FXStockbroker holds the security of documentation at highest priority, and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make FXStockbroker a safer place to trade.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING
FXStockbroker does not tolerate money laundering and supports the fight against money launderers. FXStockbroker follows the guidelines set by the UK’s Joint Money Laundering Steering Group. The UK is a full member of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), the intergovernmental body whose purpose is to combat money laundering and terrorist financing.
FXStockbroker now has policies in place to deter people from laundering money.
These policies include:
• ensuring clients have valid proof of identification
• maintaining records of identification information
• determining that clients are not known or suspected terrorists by checking their names against lists of known or suspected terrorists
• informing clients that the information they provide may be used to verify their identity
• closely following clients’ money transactions
• Not accepting cash, money orders, third party transactions, exchange houses transfers or Western Union transfers.
Money laundering occurs when funds from an illegal/criminal activity are moved through the financial system in such a way as to make it appear that the funds have come from legitimate sources.
Money Laundering usually follows three stages:
• firstly, cash or cash equivalents are placed into the financial system
• secondly, money is transferred or moved to other accounts (e.g. futures accounts) through a series of financial transactions designed to obscure the origin of the money (e.g. executing trades with little or no financial risk or transferring account balances to other accounts)
• And finally, the funds are re-introduced into the economy so that the funds appear to have come from legitimate sources (e.g. closing a futures account and transferring the funds to a bank account).
Trading accounts are one vehicle that can be used to launder illicit funds or to hide the true owner of the funds. In particular, a trading account can be used to execute financial transactions that help obscure the origins of the funds.
FXStockbroker directs funds withdrawals back to the original source of remittance, as a preventative measure.
International Anti-Money Laundering requires financial services institutions to be aware of potential money laundering abuses that could occur in a customer account and implement a compliance program to deter, detect and report potential suspicious activity.
These guidelines have been implemented to protect FXStockbroker and its clients.
For questions/comments regarding these guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org