Answers to Your Questions
We do not give trading advice. The following answers are related to your account, banking and security issues as well as trading software common questions.
You can submit your question and we’ll reply within 24-hours.
Registration is absolutely free! You can make a deposit in your trading account once you are ready to start the trading. No pre-deposits are needed and there are no membership fees or subscription costs. We do not charge interested traders anything to become a member of FXStockBroker.
FXStockBroker does not impose any restrictions on the traders during or after registration. You will find no requirements with respect to minimum trading time or withdrawal limits. A member can remain with us as long as he/she wishes. However, there is a limitation on bonus withdrawals as well as several legal issues you should be aware of (to get more information, please read the Terms and Conditions).
You can contact our support team for any queries or clarifications. There are various ways to contact us and you can select the one most convenient for you:
- The chat button on the top of the website’s header and some of the forms will direct you to immediate help with our online support representatives.
- You can click the contact us button and send us your request.
- You can contact us at: our support email.
- Call our support team.
Just click the “Forgot your password” link under the login area on the right top corner of the home page and fill in your email in the form. If the email entered on our system, instructions to restore your password will be sent to the email addressed entered.
The 128-bit SSL encryption (Secure Sockets Layer) technique is used to encrypt all the transactions that take place between your system and the site. It secures all the payments made on the FXStockBroker platform to the maximum extent. This is the same reliable encryption technique that is used by banks, financial organizations and various trading companies. If your browser does not support the SSL, you will receive a notification to help you sort things out.
Deposits funds into your FXStockBroker account is really easy.
- After registration, login to your account.
- Select Deposit from the top menu or go to My Account and select Deposit.
- Select the desired payment method.
- Enter the required deposit amount.
- Fill in the required details.
- Press the deposit button to execute the transaction.
- Once the transaction is approved, the funds will be immediately available in your account.
For instant deposit options visit your Traders Dashboard
( click here for detailed instructions )
By using your Traders Dashboard, there is no minimum deposit amount. For credit card deposits – we provide once-click access to amounts starting at $100
Instant deposit using cryptocurrency allows you to choose the amount you want to deposit to your trading account.
Making a withdrawal with FXStockBroker is very easy.
All you have to do is go to the My Account section in the website select the Withdrawal page and follow the instructions on the page.
Simply complete the withdrawal form, submit the required details and your withdrawal request will be processed by our accounting team.
Please note that due to anti money laundering rules, we must return the funds you withdraw to the same payment method you used to deposit. Your profits will be wired to your bank account.
Withdrawal processing starts immediately upon your request. The time to complete the processing can take 5-7 business days and that is because the payment processing team needs to verify the transaction and identity of the person the funds are paid to. This process is performed to maintain a safe trading environment for everyone.
Social trading is FXStockBroker’ exciting new feature that allows traders to share and copy other traders limit orders and trades. Trades and limit orders executed by traders that Enabled Social Trading are published on the new social trading wall and all other traders can view and copy them.
The Buy More Time feature allow traders to extend the expiration time of an open position by additional 10, 20 or 30 minutes without the need to roll it over to the next expiration period. From 10 minutes before the expiration time until 1 minute before expiration time, traders can decide to extend the open position’s expiration time. The trader can extend the expiration by 10, 20 or 30 minutes at a cost of 15.5% from the investment amount for each additional 10 minutes. An open position’s expiration time can be extended up to 3 times. The cost is deducted from the trader’s balance hence the original trade remains the same.
Assets can bear any of the tradable products of a financial market. The most common assets traded in financial markets are commodities (e.g. gold, oil), currency pairs (e.g. euro-dollar), stocks (e.g. Apple, Coca Cola, J.P. Morgan) and stock indices (e.g. NASDAQ, Dow Jones, DAX). Investors buy binary options on individual assets and on a fixed expiry time, in order to try to benefit from the price changes which are occurring within the underlying asset.
The traders select the asset and direction but limit the trade to be executed only if the price reaches the level indicated on the order. It’s that simple. If a trader wishes to enter a position but for whatever reason does not “like” the current market level, simply set the desired level and wait for the system to automatically execute it when the price reaches the desired price.
Trading at FXStockBroker is very easy and involves only three steps, we call SIT: Select, Invest, Trade!
- Select an asset and choose the desired expiration time. There are various assets you can trade with, including stocks, commodities, indices, foreign exchange rates and more. Usually there are several binary options for each asset with a different expiration time. Now, if you expect the asset price at expiration time to be above its current level, choose / (Call Option). Otherwise, if you expect the asset price at expiration time to be below its current level, choose / (Put Option).
- Invest – Enter the amount of money you wish to invest in the selected asset. It is advisable to spread your portfolio among several assets and even asset types.
- Trade – Click “Apply” to submit your prediction. When the expiration time comes, you will be entitled to a payout if your prediction was correct.
The rate shown is the quoted price for an option of an underlying asset. The rate changes and is updated according to different parameters that FXStockBroker proprietary algorithms take into account. The rates we present in the trading boxes are those at which FXStockBroker is willing to sell options, and can differ from the real time market levels.